Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Learn how to needle felt! Can't come to one of my classes around town? Let me come to you! Get together a group of friends (up to 15!), and I will bring my supplies, my enthusiasm, and my teaching skills to you for an introduction to needle felting session. Cost is $40/hour with a 2-hr. minimum plus $8/person. Included in the price are all the supplies needed to get each student started: 2 felting needles, a felting pad, a wool project "canvas," and a small bag of fibers. I will show you the basic felting skills, teach you to use a template, and get you started on a project to take home. These sessions have been enormously popular and make great birthday parties (for kids or adults!), book club socials, neighborhood gatherings, or just an excuse to get together with friends and be creative together.

Ready to schedule? Contact me at cbinoniemi@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment