Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Learn Needle Felting- Schedule a Session Today!

Discover the joys of "painting" with wool roving! Learn about the tools, materials, and techniques that will allow you to achieve a painterly effect when needle felting on your favorite wool mittens, hats, bags, and sweaters or on a frameable piece of felt.

Gather a group of your friends, and I will come to you bringing with me all of the supplies you'll need to get started. This class is perfect for both novice needle felters and those with some experience.

Cost per student: $40 for 2 hours of instruction
Supply fee: $15--includes 2 felting needles, small felting pad, 3 oz. of assorted wool roving, 9 x 12" piece of felt for practicing techniques, and reference sheet

*Recommended maximum group size: 10 students

Contact me to schedule: cbinoniemi@gmail.com; 952-495-1610

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Christy,

    I am looking for needle felt supplies for my kindergartner's class room holiday project. Last year, at Shepherd's Harvest, I bought a bag and decided to make my own paintings, but my five-year-old took over and has gone hog wild with it, and her classmates are eager to get their hands on the same materials--though in their case, I would wield the needles. Trouble is not knowing where to get the materials. I can get the wool-blend felt backing, but not the roving, and I'm sure I will need more needles! Teacher wants to start yesterday. Her budget is $50. Can you help? Not sure how to contact you. I think your art work is fabulous. Thanks, Sara

    ReplyDelete